- Who are we?
- Suffolk Renewable Maintenance Ltd is a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales under the company registration number 12126170. Our registered address is 3 Mast Close, Carlton Colville, Lowestoft NR33 8GU
- What type of information is collected from you?
- The personal information we collect from you might include your name, address, email address and telephone number
- How do we collect information from you?
- We collect and store information provided by you, this is generally via written or verbal communication. We do not collect data from our website.
- How is your information used?
- We use personal information about you in connection with the following purposes:
- Providing you with the information, products and services you request from us.
- Completing transactions between us.
- Providing you with information about goods and services that we offer that we think may interest you.
- Managing and operating your account with us.
- Sharing your personal information
- We may provide/disclose your personal information:
To our suppliers and subcontractors who provide services to us where it is necessary to perform a service that you have requested, this may include payment processing, delivery of goods and services. Where any of your data is required for such purpose we shall take all reasonable actions to ensure that your data is handled safely and securely.
- To obtain professional advice, for example from lawyers or financial advisors.
- If required to do so by law or in response to a request from law enforcement or another regulatory authority.
We will not sell, rent or trade information with other companies or businesses for the purposes of marketing.
- Storing your personal information
- We will not transfer, store or process your personal information outside of the European Economic Area.
We will do our best to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee its security and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We will keep your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. These periods vary depending on the nature of the information and your interactions with us.
- Your rights
- You have the right to access your personal information, to object to the use of your personal information for certain purposes, and the right to erase, restrict or receive a copy of your personal information.
If you believe that the data we hold is incorrect or incomplete, please inform us in writing as soon as is practically possible.
The address for correspondence is;
Suffolk Renewable Maintenance Ltd
3 Mast Close
- We may make changes to this policy from time to time, for example if there is a change in a law. Any changes will be posted on our website, we recommend that you check and review this page regularly to remain up to date.